BICICLETA NORCO FLUID FS 4 BLACK 2023
NORCO FLUID FS 4 29" BIKE 2023
HAPPY MIXING IT UP
If you're looking for a bike that is equally at home on the fire roads as it is on the singletrack, then you'll want a trail bike. Trail bikes have longer travel than cross-country bikes and are able to tackle more aggressive trails with ease. The Norco Fluid FS 4 29" Bike can dive into corners and carve sweeping turns. It is built for shredding the singletracks and cruising the backwoods. It starts with a 6061 aluminum frame that uses 140mm of travel on the front and 130mm of travel on the rear. The frame has a Ride Aligned Design System for rider-first geometry and suspension kinematics. The frame also features room for longer dropper posts, tire clearance for up to 2.6" tires, a low standover, and a BSA threaded bottom bracket.
The 4 version of the Norco Fluid FS comes with a Shimano Deore 11-speed drivetrain. This includes a cassette that has a hill-crushing 11-51T gear range that makes climbing and pedaling through demanding terrain much easier. Tektro HD-M535 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes provide highly-reliable stopping power so you can descend under control. Stans Flow D rims are paired with Goodyear tires that can be set up tubeless for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats. With the SDG Tellis Dropper Post, you'll be able to quickly lift and lower your saddle with the press of a lever.
- 6061 aluminum frame with tire clearance for up to 2.6" tires, a low standover, and a BSA threaded bottom bracket
- Shimano Deore 11-speed drivetrain performs exceptionally well in demanding conditions
- Tektro HD-M535 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes provide high-reliable stopping power
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats
- SDG Tellis Dropper quickly lifts and lowers your saddle with the press of a lever